If Photography is an art, Long Exposure Photography is the combination of both art and science.
It is something that has the potential to create some stunning results.
This unique and innovative style of photography has become very popular in the last couple of years.
Now that we can control the duration of camera shutters more precisely, Photographers around the world captured some of the most stunning and creative long exposure photographs.
If you have just started with Long Exposure Photography and looking for some inspiration, here’s some great long exposure photographs.
All images are copyright to their respective owners.
20 Long Exposure Photographs for Inspiration
1. Snowy beach at night
2. Rush Hour
3. Ferrybridge Power Station by Stephen Cheatley
4. Long Exposure by Mr_Samson
5. State Fair by Dan Anderson
6. Ferris Wheel by Brandon Godfrey
7. Long Exposure by Sarfraz Abbasi
8. Arc De Triomphe by Shaunak Guha Roy
9. Amsterdam by Stewart Leiwakabessy
10. Long Exposure by Piero Donadeo
11. Falling Angel by Gus Mercerat
12. Socoa Long Exposure by AirOne DB
13. Long Exposure by Renée Louise Anderson
14. Sparkling Car by Evan
15. Light painting Long Exposure by sfrancis23
16. Millennium bridge by Vivien J-Dora
17. Pretzel by Tobias Neubert
18. Niagara Falls by hey its k
19. Eiffel Tower by Breezy Baldwin
20. Long Exposure by Lee Walker