A great opportunity for freelance graphics Designers and Design Studios. Win $1000 (INR 50,000) by designing a logo for the film production studio FRIDAY FEARWORKS.
Friday Fearworks invites designers from around the world to create a logo for them; that represents the key mood of the Horror Genre.
This is an initiative by Director Neeraj Pandey who is known for making path breaking films such as A Wednesday, Special 26 and Baby. In an attempt to explore horror genre, Neeraj has founded Friday Fearworks as a part of his production house Friday Filmworks.
Neeraj describes Horror as an exciting and fascinating genre which is evolving beyond blood and gore. He would be producing films which are a mix of pure horror as well as out-of-the-box stories in this genre.
Your logo has to be original, unique and should appeal to the audiences they are targeting. The logo should radiate the same level of thrill and excitement that their movies portray.
Important Things To Keep In Mind
- Artists can submit up to 10 different logos.
- Designs should be created within one of the standard art design specifications (1,200 x 628, 1,200 x 900, 1,200 x 444, 250 x 250, 300 x 250, 160 x 600, 728 x 90).
- Artists should retain their original artwork files but designs must be submitted in JPEG and PNG.
- The logo should look beautiful on a mobile app, desktop e.g. corporate website and on print media e.g. promotional banners.
- The only text allowed on the logo is Friday Fearworks
- There is no restriction on color palette or other designs to enrich the look and feel of the logo.
- The logo should clearly relate to Horror Films in general.
- The logo should form an emotional connection with the viewers – evoke emotions such as thrill, excitement, fear and enthusiasm.
Submit By: March 3, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Selection Period Starts: March 3, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Artists Selected: April 4, 2016
All times are in India Time.
Talking about the career opportunities, one artist, as selected by Friday Fearworks will recieve exposure across Friday Fearwork’s social media channels and INR 50,000 or $1000 as prize money.
Five other finalists will each receive exposure across Friday Firework’s Social Media channels and INR 5,000 or $100 as prize money.
For more information about the contest, rules and guidelines, Entry submission, visit Talenthouse.com.