Element 3D V2.2 is now officially released by the company. For those who already own Version 2 can upgrade for Element 3D V2.2 for free.
Here is the Official Element 3D V2.2 release announcement tweet by Andrew Kramer.
— Andrew Kramer (@videocopilot) June 17, 2015
It is also confirmed that Element 3D V2.2 is compatible with Adobe After Effects CC 2015. All previous Video Copilot’s plugins are also updated to work with Adobe CC 2015.
According to a blog post on Video Copilot by Andrew Kramer, the top features offered by Element 3D V2.2 are,
- Group Symmetry Creation Mode
- Dynamic Group Folder Reflections
- Matte Reflection Mode
- Updated UI with speed improvements
- Matte Shadow with Alpha Channel
- Improved material visibility options
- Save Group Folder as E3D file
- Export OBJ Utility
- Improved C4D support file support with animation
- Randomized Raytrace samples for multi-pass motion blur
Watch the video below to learn more about Element 3D V2.2