Editing Videos is very easy these days. With the introduction of Video Editing Software’s, anyone can produce High quality videos using his/her home computer. People are using such editing software’s to create and share videos on Video Sharing website’s like YouTube and Vimeo. Though a good video editing software costs a few bucks, still the job can be done without spending a penny, with Online Video Editing Tools and Website’s.
Online Video Editing Website’s offers tools similar to those available in any paid software. You may require money to use some of these online tools but majority of them are absolutely free. These Online Video Editing tools can process huge MB’s of video files. All you need to do is upload your videos and start editing. With Online Video Editing tools and Website’s, you can get the benefit of different types of effects, transitions, audio effects and much more.
You can produce amazing videos in three basic steps – UPLOAD, EDIT and EXPORT.
Online Video Editing Tools and Websites
Here is a list of Online Video Editing Tools and Website’s that you can use to edit your video files Online. Some of the website mentioned below offers paid services and basic free plans with limitations. Produce High Quality videos straight from your browser.
- Magisto – Magisto automatically turns your everyday videos and photos into beautifully edited movies, perfect for sharing. It’s free, quick, and easy as pie!
- WeVideo – WeVideo is the leading online video creation platform for video editing, collaboration, and sharing across any device. WeVideo has won many awards both in the U.S. and across the globe.
- Loopster – A Simple and Feature Rich Video Editing application for your personal and business needs. Loopster offers three plans for their users, Basic Free, Plus and Movie producer.
- FileLab Video Editor – FileLab is a free Online Video Editing website that offers variey of tools for editors. Trim, cut, split, merge, rotate and mix videos. Select among two dozens of video effects, such as Old Movie, TV Simulation and Pencil Sketch. Add animated text and music to make a creative movie of your own.
- VideoToolbox – This Online Video Editing tool is capable of processing video files upto 600 mb. Features an Advanced File Manager that makes it easy for users to upload their videos and download files from other sites on the Web. You can also embed subtitles to your video files.
- YouTube Editor – YouTube, the most widely used video sharing website also offers a video editing tool. You can cut and join video files, add effects, transitions and audio to stylize your video.
- Mixmoov – Mixmoov provides a cloud video editing platform that enables building products and services around it.
- MovieEditor – MovieEditor is an online video editor to create movies, complete with professional-looking titles, transitions, effects, animation, music, and narration. MovieEditor is a full-featured timeline-based video editor, similar to traditional desktop-based video editing tools.
- JW Player Editor – JW Player editor is an online video editing tool that enables digital storytelling. Import media, create videos and publish them with amazing ease.
- Stupeflix – An Online Video Editing tool that can help you make beautiful movies using your photos and videos. Tell your story with text, maps. It’s very easy, and super fun!
- Animoto – Featured in National Geographic, BBC, CNN and The New York Times. Animoto offers Online Video Editing solutions, add your photos and video clips to create a video in minutes.
- Design Wizard – Design Wizard takes the time and effort out of creating visual content. It offers thousands of templates and over 1 million images that can be instantly tailored to suit your needs.
I’ll keep updating this list as I discover more Online Video Editing Tools and Website’s.