Although Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects comes with an in-inbuilt warp stabilizer plugin that does a pretty good job of stabilizing shaky videos. It certainly has some limitations and fails drastically in certain scenarios. This is where a third party video stabilization software like Prodad Mercalli comes in.
No matter what kind of camera you are using, you expect your videos to look like your actual experiences. No matter what sport, no matter what type of shooting, shaky and distorted videos always takes away the life-like experience you get in a smooth stabilized video.
With the newest Prodad Mercalli, you simply take care of the shooting while Prodad Mercalli optimizes the footage for you.
Whether it’s the vehicle’s engine vibration or a bumpy surface that’s causing the vibrating/shaky videos, Prodad Mercalli individually and in combination handles the jello, vibration, and distortion.
Compared to Adobe’s warp stabilizer plugin, Prodad Mercalli clearly produces superior results.
With its additional features – comprehensive CMOS correction and further optimization in 3-axis-stabilization – you can expect the most powerful Mercalli yet.
Prodad Mercalli V4 is available as two independent filter plugins for Adobe. While the Mercalli stabilizer plugin corrects stabilization and rolling shutter effects. The CMOS FIXR corrects wobble and vibration issues that could not be fixed before.
The footage below badly suffers from vibration issues caused by the CMOS sensor. When you drag and drop the CMOS FIXR filter onto the clip, without any further stabilization see what happens in a split-screen view.
No zoom-in and the result is close to perfect. Depending on your footage, combining CMOS FIXR and Prodad Mercalli stabilizer you will achieve perfect results.
The stabilization in the latest Prodad Mercalli version 4 is much faster and powerful than the previous versions.
A full auto mode is also available that sets all the parameters itself for your chosen scene. In most cases, Prodad Mercalli will do everything right but you can tweak and fine-tune each and every setting manually.
PRODAD MERCALLI FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
- Absolutely fully automatic stabilization, easier to use on multiple clips
- Interactive overlay charts for uncovering “problem zones” in the video as an aid for manual adjustment as part of maximum video optimization
- Extremely faster video analysis of the stabilization process (although significantly better than in V2)
- Image sharpness in stabilized results significantly higher due to fewer zoom-in requirements and new algorithms, especially with interlaced material
- Fisheye effect videos no longer interfere with the stabilization quality
- Zoom-in requirements significantly reduced for stabilization, thus more resolution and wide angle in stabilized results
- With a single click, all clips that were trimmed can be fully automatically stabilized again. (Previously, this had to be started individually for each clip manually)
- Now supports 10-bit, 4K, and CinemaScope
- Stabilization now for stereoscopic 3D material
- Optimized multi-core and multi-threading for maximum computing speed
- Incl. GPU support as accelerator (depending on graphics card)
Adobe Premiere (WINDOWS and MAC)
Adobe After Effects (WINDOWS and MAC)
Windows 64/32 bit: Vista, Win7, Win8, Win8.1, Win10
MAC OSX 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Graphics card with 512MB u. Shader 3.0
Recommended for real-time application:
Core i7 CPU with 3 GHz and 8 cores, 12GB main memory
For Stabilizer: Good graphics card with 512MB, Shader 3.0 with fast bus
For CmosFixr: Very good graphics card with 1GB, Shader 3.0 with super-fast bus
Forget worrying about vibration, shakes, or complicated mounting devices. Don’t get frustrated with expensive or heavy gyros or gimbals, which are not able to remove CMOS distortions and shorten battery life (if you’re shooting from an aerial plane/copter) due to added weight. Don’t bother with in-camera stabilization or warp stabilization, which only decreases the video resolution, often does a sub-optimal job of stabilizing, and can’t correct CMOS distortions.
Simply mount the camera wherever you want on whatever you want and focus on getting that fantastic shot – leave the stabilizing and distortion corrections to Prodad Mercalli.
Treat yourself to the best video stabilization software available.