Struggling with picking the right transition for your project? Or desiring to jazz up the visuals but don’t want to bombard the footage with random transitioning effects?
In today’s editing game, aesthetics of continuity is crucial. A good video should avoid hard cuts, and have a smooth flow from one scene to the next.
Say no more, here’s a 30+ TRANSITION EFFECTS PACK just for you!
30+ Transition Effects v2.0 contains 33 full HD and pre-keyed transitions. These transitions are ready to use out of the box.
Simple drag and drop a transition file on your video. No more playing with complicated project files or templates.
30+ Transition Effects v2.0 can be used in almost any video editing software. Some of the tested ones are Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro and Sony Vegas.
Watch the product demonstration video at the top to know more about this transitions package.
- 30+ Transitions
- Ready to use
- Drag & Drop
- Pre-keyed Full HD transitions
- Can be used in almost any video editing software
How To Change The Color Of Transitions
CHANGE TO COLOR effect in After Effects can be used to change the color of a transition.
- Select the transition layer and go into Effects > Color Correction > Change to color.
- Replace the CHANGE value from Hue to Hue, Lightness & Saturation.
- Then use the FROM color picker to pick a color from the transition you want to change.
- Use the TO color palette to select a new color.
- Click on OK to apply the new color.