Download the 10 Free LUTs pack Vol. 1 and give your videos a creative & professional look. Works with all non-linear video editing programs.
Our 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 1 is great for color-grading your videos. They not only make color grading easy but also give your videos a creative & professional look.
These LUTs are compatible with Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro & Apple Motion, DaVinci Resolve, Nuke, Hitfilm, and every other non-linear video editing program.
- 10 creative LUTs
- .CUBE file format
- One-click application
- Free to download
- Free to use in personal & commercial projects
- Compatible with all non-linear video editing programs
Click on the download button to download The 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 1 For Creative Color Grading. The purchase is powered and secured by GUMROAD.
10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 1 Before & After Samples
Check out the Before and After previews of the 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 1 For Creative Color Grading.
How To Apply LUTs In Adobe After Effects
Using LUTs in After Effects is super easy.
- Select the video layer you want to apply the LUT on.
- Go into Effects > Utility > Apply Color LUT.
- Browse your favorite LUT file and open it. The LUT will be applied automatically.
How To Apply LUTs In Adobe Premiere Pro
Installing LUTs in Adobe Premiere Pro is simple. Rather than searching for your LUT on your hard drive every time you want to use them, this method installs the LUTs permanently in the Lumetri color panel for easy access.
- Navigate to C:/Program Files/Adobe/Common.
- Within that folder, create two new folders called Creative and Technical.
- Copy the LUTs to the Creative folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro. Your LUTs will be loaded into the Lumetri color panel for color grading.
Other Free LUTs Packs You Can Download:
- 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 2 For Creative Color Grading
- 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 3 For Creative Color Grading
- 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 4 For Creative Color Grading
- 10 Free LUTs Pack Vol. 5 For Creative Color Grading