One-Click Titles & Call-Outs Tools is an After Effects Script that when executed allows you to create Lower Thirds automatically.
How much time does it take you to create Lower Thirds in After Effects? Maybe hours or even an entire day? Instead of wasting time creating and customizing text layers and separate compositions, Accountable Videos came up with a different approach.
They created an After Effects Script for creating Lower Thirds automatically from a dockable panel where you have everything in the same place including texts, fonts, colors, 47 animation presets, and more.
One-Click Titles & Call-Outs Tools is an After Effects Script that when executed, adds a separate dockable panel inside of After Effects.
The script allows users to use copy and paste action to automatically create Lower Thirds based on start/end time and duration of visibility.
How it Works
One-Click Titles & Call-Outs Tools offer a dockable panel. If you have your list of names in a text file, you can simply copy and paste them or type in manually.
Then choose an Animation Preset from the preset library to go with your Lower Third.
Customize the Start Time for each lower third and set the duration to control how long each Lower Third stays on the screen.
You can further choose the font, font size, and font color. It even allows you to change the Animation presets individually.
You can see how creating Lower Thirds can be an easy and fast task with One-Click Titles & Call-Out Tools After Effects Script.
Features/Benefits of One-Click Titles & Call-Outs Tools
- Create Lower Thirds from a panel rather than the usual process of creating and customizing each composition individually.
- Find Everything in the same place: Texts (that can be imported from a text file), fonts, colors, presets, and more.
- Customize all lower thirds in the same place, at once. No more searching for compositions or editing each element manually.
- Nicely designed and intuitive interface.
- Fast workflow – no more deadline stress, no more time-consuming, repetitive, and boring tasks.
- Simple workflow.
- Works right out of the box. With a dozen of clicks, you have your Lower Third done.
- Each animation preset has incoming and outgoing animation, Create a rhythm when putting one next to other
One-Click Titles & Call-Outs Tools is a great After Effects Script that allows users to save time and avoid repetitive tasks. You can buy it for just $24 USD.
The project is under continuous development and we can expect future updates with more features and add-ons.
To install the script, extract the package, copy the files from the extracted folder, and paste them into the ScriptUI Panels folder located at Adobe After Effects (your version) > Support Files > Scripts > ScriptUI Panels.
Additionally, it’s important to first open After Effects, and within the Edit > Preferences > General, turn on “Allow Scripts to Write Files and Access Network” if not already enabled.
Also, check-out: How To Create & Add Subtitles In Adobe After Effects