The process of color grading has always been the most challenging task in my post-production workflow.
It took me hundreds of video editing projects to learn the art of color grading but I am still far away from mastering it.
And while crawling slowly through the learning curve, I created hundreds of cinematic LUTs. The main goal was to help myself and others save time.
As of now, thousands of video editors and coloring artists have downloaded and used my 100+ Cinematic LUTs Pack for personal and commercial projects.
What makes my LUTs pack different from others is that anyone and everyone can use it.
The pack has 2 different versions of LUTs:
- Standard – For those who shoot their videos in the standard color profile.
- Log – For those who shoot their videos in Log or Flat color profile such as C-log (Canon), N-log (Nikon), D-log (DJI), S-log (Sony), and more.
10 Free Hand-Picked Cinematic LUTs
Out of all, I’ve hand-picked 10 LUTs that I use the most to add a cinematic effect to my videos.
Just click on the button below and your download will start automatically.
The downloaded ZIP archive contains 10 Free Hand-Picked LUTs For Cinematic Color Grading in Standard format.
Check out the before & after samples below. The footage was shot in Standard color profile and color graded with the 10 free hand-picked LUTs (Standard).
You can use these LUTs in After Effects, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Final Cut Pro, or any other non-linear editing software.
Since I mostly use After Effects & Premiere Pro, here’s how you can use my 10 free hand-picked LUTs for cinematic color grading in both software.
How To Use LUTs In After Effects
Using LUTs in After Effects is just a super easy process.
- Select the video layer you want to apply the LUT on.
- Go into Effects > Utility > Apply Color LUT.
- Browse to your favorite LUT file and open it. The LUT will be applied automatically.
How To Use LUTs In Premiere Pro
Installing LUTs in Adobe Premiere Pro is simple. Rather than searching for your LUT on your hard drive every time you want to use them, this method installs the LUTs permanently in the Lumetri color panel for easy access.
- Navigate to C:/Program Files/Adobe/Common.
- Within that folder, create two new folders called Creative and Technical.
- Copy the LUTs to the Creative folder.
- Restart Adobe Premiere Pro. Your LUTs will be loaded into the Lumetri color panel for color grading.