Every photographer should invest in a high-quality camera bag that can perfectly fit all his/her camera gear in a well-organized and protected manner.
Searching for the perfect camera backpack can be very frustrating as there are plenty of options in the market to choose from.
However, the best camera bags are the ones that are made of high-strength materials for durability, are water-resistant, have multiple dividers for different configurations, and are easy to carry around.
To make your hunt a little easy and photography effortless, I have come up with a list of the 5 best camera bags that can perfectly fit DSLRs, lenses, drones, tripods, memory cards, laptops, and other everyday items for all your photography adventures.
Related: The 7 Best Rolling Suitcases For Photographers And Filmmakers
1. Peter McKinnon Camera Bag 35L
I am a huge fan of Peter McKinnon and this 35L branded camera backpack is the perfect bag for every photography adventure.
It allows you to pack camera gear and clothing in the same bag.
The removable folding dividers, expansion, and external carry straps allow you to pack them any way you want.
- 35L to 42L expansion
- Camera & clothing sections
- Designed with Peter Mckinnon
- Durable & water-resistant
- Laptop & tablet storage
- Quick side access
2. Jumper Photo Camera Bag
Camera bags are typically bulky, overly technical, and scream ‘expensive equipment inside’.
But Jumper Photo is a cool old-school backpack on the outside and a functional, effective camera bag on the inside.
Its minimal design on the outside is perfect for city exploration.
While its organizational options on the inside make it easy to carry any combination of a DSLR, single lens, drone, or small tripod.
With a dedicated sleeve for your laptop and enough space to fit some clothes, this is a perfect camera bag for all your photography adventures.
And with 10 super fun colors, you might need one for every day of the week.
- 600D Polyester exterior, 200D Polyester interior
- 18L capacity
- Fits up to a 16″ laptop
- Bottom and side tripod holder
- Quick access Phone/Passport pocket on back panel
- Hidden inner pocket
- Front door gear access
- Water bottle pocket
- Luggage pass-thorough to make travelling easier
3. Everyday Backpack v2 30L
This Backpack is configurable for both everyday gear and camera gear. Its sleek, low-profile design doesn’t look like a camera bag.
There are 3 durable FlexFold dividers to easily stack photo, drone, or everyday gear in a well-organized and protected manner.
The outer shell features 2 expandable side pockets for water bottles and tripods with a flexible tuck-away system.
The outside material features a 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell to shield your expensive pieces of equipment.
- 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell.
- 3 durable FlexFold dividers to easily store camera gear.
- Max Laptop Carry: 16″ laptop
- Max Tablet Carry: iPad Pro
- External Dims 62cm x 36cm x 19.8cm
- Internal Dims 60cm x 31cm x 17cm
- Weight (Without Dividers): 1.76kg (3.88lb)
- Weight (With Dividers): 2.11kg (4.65lb
4. Lowepro PhotoSport BP 15L
Lowepro PhotoSport is rugged and made to take on all of your photography adventures, with 75% of all fabric being recycled with Robic Nylon and Polyester, to protect your gear and the environments you shoot in.
This camera bag has multiple carrying configurations, so you can shoot comfortably, in every scenario.
- Fits smaller mirrorless kit such as Sony A6500 with attached 16-55mm lens + additional lens
- Integrated and removable GearUp camera inserts
- ActivZone™ harness system – built to provide targeted comfort with wide, padded waistbelt
- All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow and dust
5. Action X50 Camera Bag
The Action-X50 is designed for photographers who need to carry a lot of gear yet still be agile and part of the action.
It features an adjustable harness to achieve a perfect fit, and a removable belt to quickly streamline the bag for urban or event situations.
A removable helmet holder, TPU ski compression straps, and a newly revised side-access system with splashguard zippers round out the set of adventure-friendly features.
Finally, it delivers convenience to aggressive and time-sensitive action photography situations via its newly improved side camera access.
- Multiple Access Points
- Height-Adjustable Harness
- Core Unit Modular Camera Insert System
- Expandable Roll-Top
- Sport-Friendly Design